The Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storage and access to information on the User’s devices by using cookies to execute the electronic services provided by the User.
1. The website www.bookinglock.com does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the end device of the User and are intended for the use of the websites. Cookies usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, its storage time in the User’s end device and a unique number.
3. User that place cookies on the User’s end device and has an access to them is the operator of the website Fanti.pl Tomasz Łucka, Ogrodowa Street 12/22A/25, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland.
4. Cookies are used to:
- adapt web content to User?s preferences and to optimize the use of websites. In particular these files allow you to recognize User?s device and properly display the web page tailored to his individual needs;
- produce statistics that help to understand how website users benefit from web pages, which allow improving their structure and content;
- maintain User?s sessions (after logging in) so that the user does not have to write login and password on every subpage.
5. Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User?s device to log out time, to leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
6. In the website the following types of cookies are used:
- essential cookies that allow to use the services available within the website, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the website;
- cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the website;
- performance cookies allow to collect information about how to use the website;
- functional cookies that allow to remember settings selected by the user and personalize user?s interface, eg. in terms of language or region from which the user comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookies used to deliver advertising content to users; the content is tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the User’s end device. Website users can make changes in the settings of cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about every enter in the User?s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings of the web browser.
9. Cookies posted at the end device of the User can be used also by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the operator of the website.
10. More information about Cookies are available at http://spanie.pl/info/polityka-cookie.html or in the menu of the web browser.