RULES AND REGULATIONS
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The website www.bookinglock.com is run by Fanti.pl Tomasz Łucka, Sterlinga Street 10A, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland, TIN: 773-203-79-11, NBRN: 590730247.
- Service Provider – Fanti.pl Tomasz Łucka, Ogrodowa Street 12/22A/25, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland, TIN: 773-203-79-11, NBRN: 590730247,
- Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a natural person conducting a business activity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, who uses services provided electronically by the Service Provider,
- Registration form – a form available on the website that allows to create an Account,
- Account – a set of resources in the Booking Lock system in which Customer’s data is collected,
- Booking Lock system – IT system of the Service Provider consisting in generating Access Codes to the Lock, managing and monitoring entries,
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, constituting an offer to conclude an Service Agreement,
- Service Agreement – agreement within the meaning of the Act of 23rd April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), concluded by the Customer with the Service Provider via the website, according to Polish law,
- Lock – a movable item available on the website constituting an electronic door lock, dedicated exclusively to the Booking Lock service, which is therefore the subject of the Service Agreement between the Customer and the Service Provider,
- Access code – a sequence of characters consisting of 4 digits used to open the Lock,
- Booking Lock service – access to Booking Lock system,
- Proof of purchase – a receipt, an invoice, VAT invoice or other document confirming the purchase.
3. The Service Provider provides services consisting in enabling the use of Booking Lock System.
4. Familiarization with the regulations is necessary – any complaints resulting from ignorance of this document will be considered negatively. Using the services of the Service Provider is tantamount to full acceptance of the regulations.
5. In relation to consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code provisions, the provisions generally recognized as unlawful, affecting the rights of consumers and contrary to generally applicable provisions of law, do not apply. In such a situation, generally applicable provisions apply in place of such provisions of the regulations.
6. The Service Provider is not liable towards the Customer in case:
- the Customer provides false or incomplete information when registering,
- there is no continuity in the service provision non-culpable by the Service Provider,
- the Customer does not meet the conditions of these regulations,
- extreme natural forces that cause significant damage (eg flood, hurricane, etc.) occur,
- the actions of agents and third parties occur (eg cable, hardware or software failures),
- the Lock was installed contrary to the assembly instructions,
- the door in which the Lock was installed is damaged, and their defect prevents or significantly impedes the provision of the Service,
- the Customer made repairs or made any interference with the mechanism of the Lock operation,
- the Customer uses the Lock in a manner inconsistent with its intended use.
7. The Service Provider is not liable for lost profits.
§ 2. CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. Customers have the option of using the Booking Lock service by registering and thus creating an Account.
2. In order to register, you must complete the Registration Form located at http://app.bookinglock.com/login/lang/en. A message, indicating the way of confirming the registration,
will be sent to the e-mail address of the Customer placed in the form.
3. The Customer can place an order only through the previously established Account. The Customer is obliged to pay a specified price for the Booking Lock Service to the Service Provider. Services provided by the Service Provider may have various forms (one-off purchase, subscription, provision of services during the trial period).
4. The prices given on the website are net prices and therefore VAT or other applicable public tax should be added to them.
5. All possible additional costs are covered by the Customer, based on the information he has obtained while placing the Order.
6. The delivery time is up to 48 hours. The ordered Lock is delivered to the Customer’s address provided when placing the order via courier. The delivery costs are born by the Customer.
7. The delivery time is usually 5 to 7 working days, but in the case of larger orders it may change. The Customer will be informed about any changes.
8. If the Customer fails to collect his/her package, he will be charged for the return. The next shipment is possible after paying the re-shipping in advance.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to change prices for the services and sold goods.
10. The Service Provider reserves the right to improve the services and products sold by him, in particular by modifying them.
11. In the case of all contracts concluded with the Service Provider for a definite period, they are considered terminated after the expiry of the time for which they were concluded, if the Customer does not extend them.
12. The Service Provider reserves the right to cease providing services to the Customer temporarily if he does not implement the payments timely resulting from the contract and despite previous calls he did not pay the debt.
13. The expiration of the Agreement does not cause the Client to return the lock. Withdrawal from the Agreement is associated with blocking the Booking Lock System.
§ 3. RULES FOR PROVIDING BOOKING LOCK SERVICES
1. This paragraph regulates the general principles of the Booking Lock Service. Detailed information can be found at www.bookinglock.com.
2. The ability to generate Access Codes applies only to the Electronic Lock of Booking Lock which is an assortment of the Service Provider’s website available at www.bookinglock.com.
3. Activation is a prerequisite for the proper functioning of the Lock, and thus the use of the Booking Lock service.
4. Throughout the duration of the Agreement on the Service Provision, the Customer may generate any number of codes in accordance with the Lock specification. The access codes are only active in the time interval selected by the Customer.
5. In order to properly generate the Access Code, the Customer must log in to his Account on the website, and then click on the “New Key” button, which is associated with the selected Lock. After completing the activities referred to in the previous sentence, the individual Access Code is displayed in the Customer panel.
6. Those, who are authorized to use the Lock and enter the Access Code on the Lock display, are only the Customer and the person entitled by him.
7. If you enter the wrong Access Code three times, the Lock will be blocked. The Lock is unblocked after the time set by the Client.
8. When making a purchase of the Lock, the Service Provider also provides the Customer with a physical emergency key that can be used to open the door.
§ 4. RETURNS
1. The Customer has the right to return the purchased lock within 30 days of its receipt, without giving a reason. The locks must be in the original packaging and may show traces of use.
2. After the deadline referred to point 1 above, the right to return without giving reasons expires.
3. The Customer is obliged to inform the Service Provider about the return by e-mail or telephone.
4. The Customer must fill in the Return Form and send it together with the lock to the following address: Fanti.pl, Ogrodowa Street 12/22A m. 25, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland. The proof of purchase or its copy should be attached to the returning Lock.
5. The Customer is obliged to send back the Lock at his own expense. Shipping costs are not refunded.
6. The Service Provider guarantees the return of the Lock’s price without delay, no later than 14 days after the receipt of the Lock.
§ 5. COMPLAINTS
1. The Customer is obliged to check the content of the parcel in the presence of the courier. In the case of damage to the delivered Lock, a damage report should be prepared, which will be the basis for considering the complaint.
2. In the event of a faulty Lock, the Customer is obliged to inform the Service Provider via e-mail or telephone. Complaints may be submitted via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 44 724 49 91.
3. In connection with making a complaint, the Customer must complete the Complaint Form and send it together with the Lock to the following address: Fanti.pl, Ogrodowa Street 12/22A m. 25, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland. The faulty Lock should be accompanied by the Proof of purchase or its copy.
4. The Customer is obliged to return the faulty Lock at his own expense. If the complaint is accepted, shipping costs will not be refunded.
5. The Service Provider undertakes to respond to complaints submitted by the Customer within 14 days. Lack of response from the Service Provider after the expiration of the term indicated in the previous sentence results in the complaint being considered justified.
6. The Service Provider is liable under the warranty on the basis of applicable law.
§ 6. GUARANTEE
1. The Locks offered on the website are covered by a guarantee, which is granted by the Service Provider, valid in Poland.
2. The warranty is issued on the basis of a Proof of purchase for 12 months.
3. Any possible irregularity detected in the Lock’s operation will result in the replacement of the old Lock with a new one.
4. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the User’s liability for the Service Provider’s liability for physical and legal defects of the Lock in the scope specified in the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 with changes).
§ 7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to impose restrictions on the use of the website caused by its technical service, maintenance work or work on improving its functionality. At the same time, the Service Provider undertakes to make every effort to ensure that these breaks last as short as possible.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations. The changes come into force at the moment clearly indicated by the Service Provider. Orders, made before the changes, will be carried out in accordance with the rules in force at the time of their submission.
3. All disputes between the Parties shall be settled amicably. However, if the dispute can not be settled amicably, the competent court for considering the dispute is the court competent for the seat of the Service Provider. This does not apply to consumers.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended)
and other appropriate.
5. The Regulations shall apply from 01.01.2019.